Here are examples of responsibilities from real quality supervisor resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Research and involve respective departments to achieve immediate corrective/preventative action response to pertinent customer and internal CAPA's, as required.
- Participate in hosting customer, governmental, third party certifying body plant visits and perform all GMP internal audits.
- Facilitate ISO certification by developing standards in accordance with meeting and exceeding customer demands.
- Schedule and conduct internal GMP audits, maintain database and communicate gaps to production supervisors.
- Lead global internal QA meeting to identify and resolve company and customer hardware/software relate issues.
- Conduct product capability studies resulting in retooling processes and implementing SPC on special characteristics of certain components.
- Implement SPC in manufacturing affording greater operator control over quality while maintaining or improving manufacturing efficiency composites.
- Maintain effective work instructions and operating procedures for inspection, operations and supplier quality assurance per ISO requirements.
- Research requirements for international product registrations; complete application processes by obtaining require documentation from FDA and state government.
- Develop and analyze statistical data/tools and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability of finish products.
- Participate in process failure mode and effect analysis (PFMEA) investigations direct at specific operational and throughput improvements.
- Provide daily operational review, quality control and accountability as it relates to FDA regulatory requirements within the plasma industry.
- Develop and implement all quality assurance policies and procedures for all operating locations and perform initial quality system internal audits.
- Develop calibration procedures, and uncertainty budgets for physical measuring instruments, all calibration where NIST traceable with calculate uncertainties.
- Train and supervise a staff of five quality technicians and inspectors.
Min Salary : $10000
Max Salary : $50000
Last Date : 28 Feb, 2022
Department : Production
Type : Permanent
Location : Brazil
Filter of your choice : this is my choice